Sunday, November 13, 2011

Psychedelia (Thought #7)

In my previous post I said I would talk about psychedelic experiences, since they were somewhat related to adrenaline. So, here it is.

Getting high without drugs or alcohol is honestly quite simple, especially when tired. Very often it can be based on adrenaline, for example you can get high off of speed (not the drug, but going fast) and you might see a bunch of colors. There is a certain point you reach in adrenaline where you are on top of the world (I mentioned this earlier, just refreshing your memory ∑:3) and at this point you are ready to do anything.

It's like saying, "I'm psyched." Obviously this term comes from something, doesn't it? When you're excited, or extremely tired, you'll start goofing off and doing whatever you please. I guess it's a form of psychedelia, and we can almost get as stupid while in that state as if we were actually drugged. Some people also willingly put themselves in that state, through things like this or videos like the one below.

Once, I was exhausted and some idiot thought it was a good idea to tell me to watch psychedelic videos. I was fine, just practically hallucinating. Anyways, it turned out to be one of those experiences that are enjoyable, but not to be done again. I did have fun, but I'm pretty sure my mom won't ever look at me the same again after I pretended to be a plane :P

So, there you have it, psychedelia in full sight. Well, I'll say I didn't exactly do a profound analysis, it was more of a rant, but this is what goes through my mind, not what I write after 3 hours of research!

I'm actually glad I get more ideas now, I was a little dry which is why I didn't write for a while. So comment and follow, I'll write soon!

1 comment:

  1. i just watched it and i was like "IM GOING IN CIRCLES WHY AM I GOING IN CIRCLES GET ME OUT OF HERE... oh its just a video."

    ReplyDelete